Throughout her career, Kimberly has had the privilege of working with athletes, private investment groups, entrepreneurs, executives & their boards, to build and grow their companies through strategically managed processes. She has been part of teams that completed both National and International corporate mergers & acquisitions, took companies from private to public status, built merchant banks, raised $100M in a capital campaign and structured strategic mergers & acquisition deals in the amounts of $1.7B & $3.2B. Her industry experience is just as varied having worked in sports, gaming, radio & television, marketing, mental health and cancer research organizations.
Through it all, Kimberly has managed to continue her lifelong dedication to learning and growing, personally and professionally.
After a health crisis, Kimberly recognized the role that long term, unresolved stress & trauma issues had in all areas of her life and took the opportunity to refocus her efforts, go back to school to obtain additional education required to be of further service.
Kimberly understands that the greatest changes and healing comes through experience. After successfully managing her own life & health recovery, integrated her past experiences with proven business, coaching & counselling methods & techniques, to work with clients who are survivors of unresolved trauma, stress, abuse, violence and incest.
Kimberly’s unique integrated approach, focus & training, have helped thousands of trauma survivors & their supporters, heal, recover their lives, build and increase their confidence & self worth. The added benefit shown by this increase has shown up in their lives in every way, showing marked increases in their personal relationships & their overall business success.
Kimberly offers services on an International basis and currently serves clients in 32 countries online, via telephone, email or Zoom.
Kimberly is a member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF), the Association of Cooperative Counselling Therapists (MTC #2161), The International Association of Trauma Professionals (IATP), the International Council of Psychotherapists (NCH), the National Guild for Hypnotists (NGH), the International Association for Counselling (IAC), the Royal Society of Medicine (RSM) and the International Association of Forensic Psychotherapy (IAFP).
Professional Designations & Certifications:
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP)
- Certified Family Trauma Professional (CFTP)
- Certified Child & Adolescent Trauma Professional (CATP)
- Somatic Experiencing Practitioner (SEP)
- Master Therapeutic Counsellor (MTC)
- Certified Anger Management Treatment Professional (AMTP)
- Certified Sex Offender Treatment Professional (SOTP)
- Trauma Counselling & Competency Program
- Intensive Trauma Stress Management Program
- Critical Incident Stress Management Practitioner (CISM)
- Certified Compassion Fatigue Professional (CCFP)
- Certified Early Intervention Field Traumatologist (CEIFT)
- Certified Sexual Trauma Specialist – (CSTS)
- Certified Traumatologist (CT) – in progress
- Certified Somatic Sex Educator (SSE) – in progress
- Certified Tantra Practitioner
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist (Cl.Hyp)
- Advanced Rapid Transformational Therapist (ARTT)
- Master Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Certified Master Coach (CMC)
- Certified Relationship Coach (CRC)
- Certified Grief & Bereavement Coach (CGBC)
- Certified Business Coach (CBC)
- Certified Executive Coach (CEC)
- Certified Group Coach (CGC)
- Certified Laser Coach (CLAC)
- Certified Life Coach (CLC)
- Certified Stress Management Coach (CSMC)
- Change Management Practitioner (CCMP)
- Reiki Master
- Certified Life & Energy Healer
* Please see the Treatment Modality page for the specific trauma recovery modalities I am trained in.